Monday, July 29, 2013

MODELS R US

Girl Next Door…featuring Iretro….


Hi Fashion Lovers,
I’m back with another hot fashion,that sure to be to your liking. I love Iretro By Jeyonce Jewell Writer,and the items she has available at Fi Fridays This week is simply amazing. I enjoyed styling this outfit,and wanted to give you that girl next door feel. Hope you enjoy today’s fashion! xoxo
lady blog 31
LadyT’s Look
Makeup By:
Pink Acid Plumped Lippy V2 & Teeth – Red
Pink Acid Studio Blush-Red
MONS / Makeups – Eyeliner So Cute – red
VIKA DESIGN Mesh Nails-Red
::GLOSSY:: Sassy Lashes
Accessories By:
[F]oil- Red Mesh- Silver Earrings
[MANDALA]MILKY WAY BRACELET/Hawthorn RED
Hair By:
AD – hop notch – blacks
Shoes By:
::LC:: Love hate Sneaker [Red]
Outfit By:
.iRetro. Knot Tee (East Coast)
.iRetro. Bleach Spot Highwaist Shorts
Stay Tune For Daily Fashion Tips & Reviews from your girl Lady T…
If you are a store owner & like to have any of your items blogged,please send me a message via email at trayferrenino@yahoo.com
As always my motto is “All Fair’s in Love & Fashion”
❤ LadyT



I ❤ Betty

Hi Fashion Lovers,
Today’s fashion is a special edition! I am showing tribute to my life long favorite cartoon character BETTY BOOP. I love betty since i been a child,and everything in my room in real life is betty,my car seats,EVERYTHING. lol. BLK Out Shoes Company is back on second life after a long hiatus,and when i heard that betty boop were one of their special edition shoes,i went there in a heartbeat. I style today’s fashion with everything betty boop and also featuring 7891′s Latest Release Of Their Betty’s Bamboo Earrings! Hope you enjoy today’s fashion,and to get more kicks from BLK OUT,go to below SLURL.

No comments:

Post a Comment