Sunday, August 11, 2013

CONSERVATION ON RELATIONSHIPS !!!


(Inbox) My best friend is going through a divorce. I let her stay at my house a couple of times when she was having problems with her husband and now she's asking if she could move in with me and my husband, saying she doesn't want to be alone and it would really help her transition to her new life. I'm really not comfortable with that idea for several reasons, the two big ones being (1) I don't think another woman needs to be living around my husband and (2) the last time she stayed over I came home to find her walking around in her underwear and my husband was in the house (he was in his office but still). I talked to her about it and she acted like it was no big deal. We've been friends for 20 years and I love her to death but I think her moving in could be trouble. Am I being paranoid here? Should I let her stay with us until she gets back on her feet? I'm afraid that if I turn her down it'll be the end of our friendship. HeLP
===============================================================




(Inbox)
I'd like the ‪#‎male‬ perspective (only) on this because only they can give me that.
Ok, I've re-entered the dating scene after being faithfully married for over 20 years.
I met a man online who said he was looking for a serious, long-term relationship (he's had several failed relationships including 2 marriages) we've now known each other for 2 years and it's only been a FWB situation and even THAT wasn't consistent. He said I have the qualities he's seeking in a woman and there is a lot about him that I enjoy-I've come to care about him deeply. He provided for me financially when I lost my job-the man kept me from financial ruin. I interpreted his providing to mean he cared beyond the physical and that he wanted to move to a committed relationship. He even introduced me to his kids and we began to spend more quality time--but only when HE wanted it. Whenever I'd suggest an outing he'd decline/make an excuse-all our interaction was when he wanted it and at his place. We recently had a huge fight about it and are no longer speaking. I feel terrible about it and i miss him. I texted him recently and he didn't respond. I feel like he sent mixed messages-did he want a committed relationship or not? Did I misread his actions? I don't ever want to feel what I'm now feeling again.

‪#‎MCAR‬
Like ·  ·  · about an hour ago · 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Brother Page writes:
If you keep looking back you'll never see what lies ahead of you. Stop looking back, it's no one of importance that's there. So many men and women don't grasp the full concept of this. They'll leave and then turn right back around to go back the way the came from. The same way that was the cause of their misery to begin with. A couple of I love yous and Ill never do/say it again works damn near every time...REPETITIVELY! Allow me to explain this to the masses... A person that knows you inside and out, that has been with everyday all day knows where you're weak at. They know how to pull the right string to get you to do as they please, but yet some return "home" to a place that's familiar, because in all actuality, as the saying goes... AT THE END OF THE DAY, "HOME" IS WHERE YOU SHALL RETURN TO, NO MATTER THE MISERY IT CAUSES. As long as you live in the past, you'll never see what tomorrow has in store for you. If you like his words clickwww.facebook.com/TheBottomOfMyHeart & like his page
Like ·  · 


No comments:

Post a Comment