Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FLY FREELY !!!

EW ARTICLE: 
What Do You Stand For And Believe?

They say that if you don’t stand for something that you will fall for anything. So what do you stand for? I respect your individuality, and your unique expression. I understand that it’s not my way or the highway to hell, and I understand that there are BILLIONS of people on this planet that God reveals Himself to in many different ways…and that the TRUE life of fulfillment is walking in freedom and in direct obedience to His will.

I’ll tell you what I stand for and believe. I stand for truth, freedom, and justice. I follow the light and love of God & Christ, turning neither to the right or left…anthers voice I will NOT follow. I walk the path of peace, joy, and light…co-creating and serving humanity with my gifts as I go along. I honor the path of others because I understand that it’s control and bondage if everyone had to think, believe, and live their lives according to how “I” (ego) feel that they should. I do not believe in sweeping issues under the rug, and turning a blind eye to serious discrepancies in our communities and churches. As a steward of the mysteries of God, I study and seek the truth in all things, for to NOT do so would be to deny my voice, and die having never really lived.

I delight in Gods holy Angels that are helping to lift the veil that has for so long blinded humanity. I gather wisdom from experience of life, and many teachings that are necessary for the development of my soul and it’s mission. The false, profane, and ugly I throw to the wayside for the dogs, and fowls of the air to eat…and sometimes I expose as I am led for the awakening of the ignorant. I believe in mind, body, and soul healing. I learn of the advanced study of anatomy and physiology of the body so that I can use my gifts of healing to transmute disease in a world of sick people that knows little about caring for their temples. This path that I walk is for me alone, however it’s vision and completion is great and not just about me...but for a people that has prayed for a world to know love, peace, and justice in a deeper more profound way.

I encourage you today to sit a take some time this week to define and know yourselves in a greater way. Come out of your shell and get in touch with what you believe in your heart to be true. Examine and search your heart about what you’ve been taught. What has the Holy Spirit or your Higher Self spoken and revealed to you in the silence or the dark night of your soul? Seeking and finding the answers will liberate you, and cause whatever you do to prosper speedily and exceptionally, as you go forth fearlessly into your destiny.

Your Beauty & Soul Professional,

Marquieta Williams
Founder & CEO @
Woman KNOW Thyself

No comments:

Post a Comment