Saturday, August 10, 2013

MATURE CONSERVATIONS!!!


(Inbox)
I've been in a FWB type relationship for over a year now with a man I've been close friends with for years. He and I where catching up with each other after seeing each other for a couple of years.....well, he was going thru a situation n contemplating a divorce and I didn't cross that line....but did advise him to try n work it out before he went thru with it.....he did and it didn't work. He's now divorced and like I said we've been FWBs for over a year now. Well some of our friends saw us together and is now pressing me to take it further than just FWBs....he don't know they know tho and we both went into this with a clear understanding as to what we wanted....NO STRINGS! I'm not with anyone else but him n we don't know or ask each other about that anyway so I don't know if he is either...but I don't think he is......me personally do have feelings for him (I'm not one to sleep with someone I don't) but I feel we've both been hurt in the past and is just scared to take that chance again.....what do you think we should do? I mean the friendship line has been erased a long time ago......lol

‪#‎MCAR‬
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment