Thursday, August 22, 2013

MATURE CONSERVATION !!!!111!!11


(Inbox) Okay I just been reading the replies about the girlfriend who is behind on her bills because her boyfriend and her always go Dutch on everything.

I see a lot of replies in calling the boyfriend cheap and even the writer's final questions is "should I leave him?",. . Even though her opening statement is that they have a great relationship!

My question is primary directed to the #ladies, yet wait, I want this to be clear I pay cause I can and I'm smart enough to know how I can write it off on my taxes too. 

Now to the question, "ladies" is that not a double standard? If the boyfriend was behind on his bills cause he paid for everything or even paid dutch would you call the #woman cheap? Would you recommend to him leaving her, even though he states its a great#relationship, as most did recommend for the girlfriend that could not pay "her bills" to leave her boyfriend?

Understand this additional last point also when responding, if women want equality (to be equal) in every area; the home, the work place, and the relationship. . . Where is the fairness or the equality towards the male?

Because if he's doesn't carry or support (his equal) known as his woman, he's entitle cheap, broke or even worst not a man. . .

Signed,
We Are Damed If We Don't

#MCAR

No comments:

Post a Comment