Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MATURE CONSERVATIONS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS


(Inbox)
”Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.” – Oprah Winfrey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree or Disagree?

Psychological Fact: The person you care about the most is usually the person who you'll allow to ‪#‎hurt‬ you the most.

‪#‎MCAR‬
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(Inbox) Dear MCAR.... 39 yr old male, 4 great kids (1st wife) , married a total of 17 yrs. Been ‪#‎single‬ for almost 2 yrs and feel I've met the ‪#‎woman‬ of my dreams. Trouble is, everything in me says to leave my singleness behind but I'm scared to try again, be hurt again, or to mess up her life. I love everything about her. She's truly amazing and I don't want to lose her but scared to commit. .

‪#‎MCAR‬
1
-------------------------------------------------------

































No comments:

Post a Comment