Saturday, August 10, 2013

WORDS TO INSPIRE THE SOUL !!


Mental Hospital! - TO ALL MY FELLOW NUTS.. I just realized.. We sit & stare at a screen.. We talk to ourselves.. We have imaginary friends, zoos, farms, cities, & fake animals.. We cook imaginary food in imaginary bakeries.. We play bingo that gives no money.. We poke people & think its OK.. We even write on walls.. Think about it.. Facebook is a mental hospital & we are all it's patients. Hit like & Feel free to share this.. I just did! Party in my ward later...... 

Click www.Daveswordsofwisdom.com 
for more beautiful and meaningful quotes and images

.




Baisden Live
╰ღ╮╭ღ╯ We all need special friends who are there with us for many reasons and all seasons. I came across many people in my life and most of them taught me valuable lessons. Some became special friends and some were just acquaintances. Some loved my company and celebrated my special days with me and some who cared for me had their shoulder for me to lean on when life was a bit under the weather. Some left me too soon because of their ego and I left some because of my ego. Whatever they were and however they were I haven’t forgotten anyone. I still remember, love, miss and cherish all the people I have ever met because of the part they played to my precious memories and

Read on and share these heartfelt lines about FRIENDS AND MEMORIES

www.lifelovequotesandsayings.com/2013/05/03/i-keep-all-my-friends-in-my-prayers-2/
Michael Baisden Classic Weekend Funk Joint!

Parliament, Tear The Roof Off The Sucker. Remember back in the day when we use to go roller skating every weekend. Man, those were the good ole days! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImI78s638hQ
Like ·  ·  · 3 minutes ago · 
Like ·  ·  · 12 minutes ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment